Thursday 21 March 2013

Walk with me.

Feel like spilling something here. So here goes everything.

lately, I feel that im not going tp get married. I mean,if before this I want to get married as early as possible,but I think its not going to happen in the next 2 to 3 years. Marriage life is hard. And I dont think I want to share my privacy life yet. >.<

On the other note, I think im scared to fall in love again. I mean,who doesnt? I dont know whether I can say I'm completely happy and move on now. Truth to be told, I still remembering but with no heart feeling laa. Besides, I'm scared if I forget my bestfriend again. If before this,the sense of appreciation towards my beloved bestfriend is not that great,but after that, I try to show them my appreciation first. And it really bring us closer again.

I believe,we need to live ourselves first before anyone else do it. You know,just incase u lost your love, u have yourself. :)

Pen off. Im coming home.

Regards,
Najwa Shariff

No comments:

Post a Comment