Sunday 17 March 2013

Ending and beginning

Salam
Wow.too longg.hihi.so lets start.bismillah.
February had been the best month of all so far.well,because basically now its only march. ;p. I had been bless with beautiful bestfriend,family and friend. Ended it well by spending time with bestfriend at Broga hill.
Broga hill has been the best experience so far. The mantra  was mind over body. All along the track,the mantra was repeated.hihi.mind over body,mind over body. And finally manage to reach the top. :)
It was a breathtaking view at top. I love it. And it marks the start of healthy living. InsyaAllah. Though since then I never starting the serious exercises routine.hihi
The night before,we manage to celebrat yayah,me and mashitah's birthday. Alhamdulillah,it was a blast.hihi.
And there goes my february stories.hihi.
Till then.
Najwa shariff
Broga hill
with besties <3
22nd birthday celebration with love one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment