Tuesday 30 April 2013

May.

First may.

And final is another 30 days to come. Preparation?nill.zero. And thats why I'm writing this. To let go my worries. Which I assume, I have a lot.haha.

First. Student council thingy. Yeah,i know. It my choice so I have nothing to complaint. But the workload are obviously no joke mann. It take a whole new level of commitment which sometime I feel like running away from it. I love how it taught me. Almost everything is new and challenging. Something engineering student would love. Haha. And I think, its what that keep me going. :)

Second. Of course,the most important one, study thingy. Now its week 10. Almost everything needs to be pass up and submit. Extremely exhausted. All project need full attention and time consuming. And it doesnt help either that I started doing it last minute. The curse of own backfires.haha. I hate last minute work I must say.haha. But I really need to manage my time very well. And another 1 montj is really crucial.

Third. Lifestyle. I trying to emphasize the healthy living but man oh mann,the challenge is reallyy high. Because (i) the main dish in Malaysia is rice. Rice itself has 256 kcal calories. It just plain rice. So imagine u take plain rice+ayam goreng+sayur air. The total for lunch itself is about 1000 kcal. -.-' (ii) the time consuming. Healthy food need fresh ingredients. But to find fresh ingredients here in Pekan (?). I just let u guys judge.haha.

So,here goes my worries. But I bet May should be good,insyaAllah. :)

Till then,
Najwa Shariff

No comments:

Post a Comment