Sunday 20 January 2013

#1 Random

Currently at home enjoying holiday.

I always dream to travel alone somewhere.backpacking.no,im not a loner.I just really want to try it at least once in a lifetime. But on my list,there is a thousand places I want to go.

On top of my list is Korea. Being a die hard fan for kpop artists,runningman and another variety show really influences me to visit that country. I want to go to Busan,Kangwon and many more. I want to try out their seafood platter,kimchi jiggae and many more. I must be really interested in that country.

The only problem left is money. I must say I am a big spender. I spend more that I earn and mostly on food. It drive me crazy that I can't save money for travel. I don't want to ask from my mom,or using my ptptn.arrrrghh. I really need to start saving money. Because I want to travel badly. :(

I want to enjoy summer,chilling in winter,cherish autumn and capturing the fall. I always dreaming to study oversea. Because of this. But I guess Allah has a better plan and my intentions was totally wrong. InsyaAllah,maybe I manage to continue my master there.

Till then,
Najwa shariff

No comments:

Post a Comment