Saturday 26 January 2013

Recently.



Recently,most of my friend is taking one step further in their relationship. Some of them are engage,and some are even getting married.mannn,they sure do moving on so fast in life. I can't help but to think about it too. No no no! Im not getting married at this moment. Just something worth to ponder.
At this age,its not a crime to think about marriage and stuff. I do think we need to start figure it out. Like how much money involve,what can we do to save the cost,how to go through the post-marriage phase,how to handle your mother-in-law and many more. And to start figure it out at this age,it must take you a bundle of courage to do so. For a person like me,who has insecurities in everything,it is hard.
After the last relationship, I dont think I need to concentrate on love now. There is so many thing I want to achieve, I want to try. I want to have a major satisfaction about myself that I cant be proud of. But,if there is one suitable person who can cause a cloud nine, I really won't say no.hihi. it takes two to tango. If I want to be loved,then I need to love myself more. Before this,everytime I fall in love(if you can call that love.pfttt),i will love really hard until I kinda ignoring myself which is totally not cool.-.-'. So as a start, I really want to appreciate myself more for the time being.
I know Im getting older day by day. Its time to take chances. If I dont start figure it out now, I maybe losing the best day of my life.hihi.
p/s: for the time being,i am going to lose some weight.haha.
Till then,
Najwashariff

No comments:

Post a Comment