Wednesday 13 February 2013

Titanium

So I got my result today.how was it?hmm. I wish I work harder. That just it. Regret for not doing fine but when the time for you to work hard,u just playing around. And the cycle continues.

I have so many plan for my future but I don't even know whether I can achieve it or not. I tend to follow the flow but let just say the flow is too difficult to follow.haha.can u understand? I lost motivation. I miss the environment where everyone is supportive. I miss taiping. Everything about it. Life was busy back then,but I dont lose focus. And I love it.

Let just say,this becoming semester, I have something to prove. May Allah ease my journey.
Have faith najwa!(:

You shot me down,but I won't fall, I am titanium ~

Till then,
Najwa shariff

No comments:

Post a Comment