Saturday 21 September 2013

inspire someone today

sometimes,talking to your best friend is the only theraphy u need

A friend of mine used to say that I can inspire people to try harder. I doubt that.hehe. Anyhow, here i am trying to write something. I wish i have more time and obviously an effort to write more. But classes have start and final year project is going on. The only thing i manage to do recently is reading jurnal and more papers.

Back to what my friend said, I actually don't know in which way i inspire people. it can be my action, or my words or the thing i don't even realize. But i really wanna try to inspire people. To motivate people. I just love that kinda thing. Like quotes,poems and mostly pictures.

Thus, through this blog I wish I can touch people hearts and inspire someone today. Might be from my point of view, or my rambling talks, I really wish it can benefit someone. There is one blog that I completely love to read. It really inspire me to work harder and be better. May Allah grant u barakah for  your kind and inspired words.

So, i'll try hard to write here. Maybe not everyday, but I'll try.once a week?hehe insyaAllah.




love,
najwa shariff


No comments:

Post a Comment