Friday 4 October 2013

Rewarding system

Dengan Nama Allah yg Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Pengasih.




Study is fun and interesting if we find a way to enjoy it. No, I'm not nerd.haha. But it something that we must do. Sometimes, when you tend to study very hard, you need some entertainment. And entertainments come in many way. Some will try to do something else like singing, movies, and many more. As for me, I have a system. For me to get something I like in return, I will try to do my best in my study. So when I achieve what I want, the satisfying feeling is really good. You can try it too. No matter in what field,when you give your 100%, no matter what the result are, it always bring you good feeling. 

Among the reward that you can give to yourself are :

1. Food

Pavlova @lemedinapettisiere


There always a saying about comfort food. Everyone comfort food maybe different based on our taste bud. I love trying out new food (who doesn't?). Such a foodie i am.hehe. Especially, the other races food, like dim sum, kimchi,sushi and obviously western. Here is some of the recipe that I  love to try.hehe Talking bout healthy food here. ;p

Dim sum @holidayvillaalorstar
2. Vacation

Let face it. Who doesn't love holiday? Silly. Everyone love holiday. But as a student, we always have a budget tight. Study has always been a priority after all. Thus, you can ask family for a holiday once you get a great result. Nothing beat having a family around you. Besides, you can always plan with your friends for weekend get-a-way. Plan it first according to your budget!

either a healthy get-a-way in Broga hill

or an artistic weekend in Penang Street Art.
3. Great company.

I must say this. Having great company in everything you do will turn the most boring activity into the most remembered one! The best reward system is when you have someone to talk to and ask for opinion. It always becomes the great therapy after all. As the main objectives of the reward system is to boost our spirit and to entertain ourselves, great cast always give you the best performances. Girls talk, shopping and many more will lead you to a very meaningful reward after all the hard works. :)



written by,
najwa shariff



No comments:

Post a Comment