Sunday 20 October 2013

Effort-less

Assalamualaikum

Final year mid presentation is around the corner. And being the super common Malay, nothing is finish at the moment. It hit me really hard. Can I pursue my study abroad with this kind of attitude? How can I compete with others? Thus, it lead to a random rant like this.



Everyone I believe, have experience this kind of attitude. Just like Bruno Mars said, today I don't feel like doing anything (yes,i quote celeb.-.-'). Some people just feel it like a day and get back on track the next day. But i feel it everydayyy and it not even funnyyy. I try to read an inspirational quotes, try to focus my mind but nothing works. The next thing I try is dismiss myself from the laptop but eventually, I fall asleep. So, how?


I think it normal to lost focus. Because basically, a person can only focus for about 45 mins on something and after that, mind need to rest. Having said that, why most classes is in 2 hours? wonder. I try to find my inspiration and stumble upon this one blog. I just need to work hard. Really. The clock is ticking. Another 7 weeks before final. This semester, I need to improve my pointer more.



till then,
Najwashariff

No comments:

Post a Comment