Saturday 16 November 2013

deep thinking



For the past weeks, I have been thinking a lot. About everything and nothing. As I'm approaching the end of my studying in just 8 months, future seems not far anymore. However, what I'm going to do seem really unclear. or it just me who not deciding yet?

I wish i can go travel and set up my own business label. or just staying home and hope for money to fall from tree? wish i believe will never happen. sometimes I want to further my study and become lecturer which it seem perfectly fine for me. But I want to work in the industry for a few years before settle for something permanent. The thrilling feeling. Not just a safe option.

on the other side, I want to take a gap year and start something for my happiness? maybe a small business? or maybe helping my mom at home? for the past 3 years and to date, studying has been the very first priority. I have been searching about what I'm going to do after studying. And here is the list ;

1. Travelling ; I have been seriously saving money for this activity. regardless where, I want to see the other side of the world.

2. Reading ; some books I have now, have not yet touched. i should really start reading some.

3. Room decorations ; survey have been done.yes i know it still early. haha. I'm just excited. like really. haha ;)

4. Small business project ; i have google-ing, pinterest-ing, and many more for the suitable product that i can sell for the moment.

here just a list for the time being.

but for now, let just focus on the final year project, shall I?


maybe a new year resolution perhaps?

till then,
najwashariff

No comments:

Post a Comment